Low Frequency Off-Grid Pure Sine Wave Inverter Introduction
SANDI SDP series Low Frequency Off Grid Pure Sine Wave Inverter is one of the most advanced DC to AC conversion products in the world. It’s widely used for solar energy, wind turbine and other renewable energy systems, also suitable use in the mountains, pastoral, border, island, vehicles, ships and other areas without electricity which can provide and guarantee effective power supply. It has the main advantages of high quality sine wave AC output, microcomputer control, humanness design, high efficiency, low no-load loss and no pollution. The inverter can also supply AC power to all kinds of electric equipment, air conditioners, electric motors, refrigerators, fluorescent lights, televisions, electric fans and other industrial power supply.
Our company combine user’s actual usage, specially designed this new low frequency off grid inverter, which is characterized by stable and reliable performance, set up parameters flexibly. It can meet different user’s different requirements, the characteristics as following:
- Using the fifth generation efficient IPM intelligent module from Japanese Mitsubishi, more stable and reliable.It with powerful protection function, the protection for short circuit, over load and over temperature which is more safe and reliable. It’s service life can up to 15-20 years or more.
- Intelligentized, modularized and simple structure design, very easy and convenient for maintenance.
- Two kinds of start mode: Step Down Voltage Start and Variable Frequency Start. Step Down Voltage Start issuitable for load with little inrush current(like resistive load, such as lamp). Variable Frequency Start is suitable for inductive load with big instant inrush current(such as motor), inverter’s power not need enlarge too many times when take motor induction load. This function is very convenient for users and also reduce frequency converter’s usage, which reduced the cost of equipment investment, easy to connect wires and control.
- The output frequency 50Hz/60Hz can be set via LCD panel.
- The output voltage can be set between -40 % to +20 % of rated voltage. And the accuracy of output voltageis very high less than 1%.
- The DC input voltage range can be set. over-voltage point, under-voltage point, over-voltage recovery point, under-voltage recovery point and under voltage recovery time all can be set via the LCD panel. Convenient for increasing or reducing the quantity of batteries and solar panel in the future.
- Wide input voltage can be set according to customer’s requirement. Input voltage range can be selected from 100-400v or 300-850v. This wide voltage input off grid inverter can work without battery and solar charge controller, which save battery cost and same like with MPPT function can maximum make full use of solar power .
- Using SVPWM space vector algorithms, high conversion efficiency, high instantaneous power and low losses, higher efficiency > 94%.
- Pure sine wave output. with good transient response less than 50MS, little harmonic distortion, higher conversion efficiency and stable output voltage.
- Low frequency transformer, which ensure the AC busbar and DC busbar are completely isolated to avoid interference, high efficiency and very little no-load loss.
- Powerful data display and fault instruction function. LCD can display the DC input voltage, output frequency, phase voltage, phase current, AC bypass input voltage, output power KWH, time and date, temperature, fault code display.
- AC bypass input function optional: Battery Power Priority or AC Bypass Priority work mode can be set.
- RS485 remote monitoring function optional
- Solar charge controller and AC to DC battery charger built in optional for customer
- Can be customized to customer’s specification.
- European CE (EMC and LVD) certification and accredited by Australia CEC, ERAC energy network.
- RS485 remote monitoring
- AC Bypass input
- Built in solar charge controller or AC to DC battery charger